cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Custom Report limiting to a selection of Publishers

Is there a way to create a Custom Report but limit to a selection of 3-4 Publishers instead of all Publishers used in the environment?

(1) Solution

@murphyj16 I though a quick document together for using and saving a View. Take a look at it and let me know if you have any questions.

If you would like to also look at doing the process through a Report, we can tackle that too.

View solution in original post

(7) Replies

@murphyj16 are you looking for a saved view, a saved report or both? Can you give me some context and I'll see what I can do to help you.

-Jim

Jim, thanks for your response. Both, we are looking for a saved custom report that can be run on demand. We are hoping the results in this report can be limited to Oracle and Microsoft applications (for example).

Okay, let me do some keyboard work over the next day or two and I'll see what type of examples I can give you.

@murphyj16 I though a quick document together for using and saving a View. Take a look at it and let me know if you have any questions.

If you would like to also look at doing the process through a Report, we can tackle that too.

Thank you for time and assistance!

You're welcome! That's what we're all here for, to help each other.

Please, check your DM.