What's new in this release
Changes to note:
- Resolves an issue with Adobe Acrobat DC detection that can cause Windows Installer to perform a consistency check of installed packages when the FlexNet inventory agent collects inventory.
- New EOL dates added for 248 applications
- Updated EOL dates for 150 applications
Count of new applications added:
||Number of Applications
|Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation
Current Library Totals:
- Number of applications in ARL: 375,506 across 22,388 publishers.
- Number of evidence recognition rules: 2,099,950
- Installer evidence rules: 1,325,007
- File evidence rules: 690,596
- WMI evidence rules: 1493
- Application suite evidence rules: 360
- Number of commercial applications with service life dates: 82,494
Details of changes in the ARL
You can inspect changes made in this ARL release as per the following links:
Updating library data
FlexNet Manager Cloud: These updates are expected to be installed prior to Monday, October 3rd, 2022.
FlexNet Manager On-premises: This library release will be applied to your FlexNet Manager according to schedule settings and processes configured for your instance. If your environment requires to you manually download and update library data, see the following article for guidance: Downloading the FlexNet Manager Suite Content libraries manually.
You can inspect the versions of currently installed libraries using the system Menu > System Health > System Health Dashboard menu option in FlexNet Manager.
Upcoming ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates: We nominally expect the next ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates to be published on or around Friday, October 7th, 2022
Reporting issues with ARL and SLDP updates
Should you have any issues related to FlexNet Manager library data, please submit a case by logging in to the Flexera Community and then selecting the Get Support > Open new case menu option.
We are interested in feedback on these announcements. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please comment below.
We trust that you will find this update helpful and look forward to continually improving your application recognition results.