cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CChong
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran

reports

I posted a new update a couple days ago. When I go into reports and click year to date, the new update is not shown in the list. If I click month to date, I get no data available. Please advise.
0 Kudos
(7) Replies
katsnelson
Level 5

Missery loves company. I published 3 new messages today. While my users seem to be able to see the messages OK none of hte activity for these messages is reported. Specifically, I can not report on the "Update Reponse Rate" because none of hte messages even come up in this report.
0 Kudos
katsnelson
Level 5

Missery loves company. I published 3 new messages today. While my users seem to be able to see the messages OK none of hte activity for these messages is reported. Specifically, I can not report on the "Update Reponse Rate" because none of hte messages even come up in this report.
0 Kudos
Chris_Woerner
Level 10

If you just posted the message (update) today, you won't see the data until the following day. Our reporting data summarized in an overnight process. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.
0 Kudos
katsnelson
Level 5

Well, I let a day go by and was expecting things to see conversion rates report to reflect the messages I created yesterday. I got nothing.
0 Kudos
Chris_Woerner
Level 10

The overnight process from last night did not complete. It completed the 'user' and 'user by product' reports. But it did not complete the 'user by product and version' and 'response rate' report. We are investigating and will rerun the data so as not to loose any data.
0 Kudos
katsnelson
Level 5

I may not like the message but I greatly appreciate the update that you provided. Many thanks!
0 Kudos
katsnelson
Level 5

Well, another nightly cycle went by and there are still no Response Rate reports.
0 Kudos