Get an error when trying to export an Analyze report which has over 10,000 rows -
"Unable to render report table. The table contains more than 10,000 rows"
1. Go to User Console Server and stop User Console service.
2. Open the file - "User Console Installation Directory\User Console\Solution\system\analyzer\analyzer.properties"
3. Update the value of the below nodes to increase the render size -
# Max number of rows to export in a PDF or XLSX export
4. Start User Console service.
Please note that
1) The recommended value is 10000 for this field and increasing this value might lead to performance issues.
2) This workaround only works when exporting in a PDF or XLSX file. There is no limitation for csv file.
Aug 17, 2020