cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check FNMS data in Flexera Data Platform?

Hi Folks, 

I want to check Hardware Details coming from FNMS data source. Is it possible to check only FNMS data in FDP? If yes, which report I need to check for FNMS data source? 

Kindly help me to get the required report from FDP. 

Thanks in advance. 

(3) Replies

@ashish_sdge 

You can filter the reports by INV Task or INV Data Source to merely have them include FNMS data, an example:

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Thanks for the clarification @JohnSorensenDK 

Also I have one question, if FDP fetches the active data from Flexera. What will happen if the device status changes from Active to Ignore? Will it delete the data from FDP also? 

Question: If FDP fetches the active data from Flexera. What will happen if the device status changes from Active to Ignore?

• The Extractor config has settings that allow you to decide what systems you normalize based on their status.   The FNMS adapter by default filters on the 'Active' status attribute.  Assuming you have only active devices being imported; when the device status goes from active to Ignore, this system will no longer be imported into the Data Platform.   
     2023-09-12_11-04-04.png

Will it delete the data from FDP also? 

• Each time the Data Platform is ran, the data from the prior normalization process is dropped (deleted).  Unless history is Enabled
      • If you've enabled history for this particular data source you should be able to use the 'INV Is Latest?' to filter away the devices no longer represented in the imported data.