Level 5 Flexeran
0 0 473
New Policy Templates
- Policy Updates Be informed of updated policy templates in the Policy Catalog. This policy template identifies the version of all the policies that are applied in an account and compares them to the version of the respective policy template in the catalog. It further creates an incident providing details on when the policy was last updated in the catalog and the link to README and CHANGELOG files.
Changes to Existing Policy Templates
- Azure Unused IP Addresses - Includes Estimated Monthly Savings for each resource in the policy incident and Total Estimated Monthly Savings.
- AWS Unused RDS Instance - Includes Estimated Monthly Savings for each resource in the policy incident and Total Estimated Monthly Savings.
- AWS Old Snapshots - Changed Deregister Image parameter default to No to prevent accidental deletion of AMI Snapshots.
- AWS Cost Policy Templates - Identity the AWS Account by adding the AWS Account ID to the Policy Incident summary.
- AWS Policy Templates - Update all AWS policy templates to evaluate the allowed regions to support AWS Service Control Policy (SCP).
- AWS Unused IP Address - Remove IP Addresses from the incident report that have an association with an instance.
- Azure Reserved Instances Utilization - Resolve false positive reports for RI Utilization.
- Low Service Usage - Resolve ability to apply the policy template.
- SaaS Manager Policy Templates - Added support for EU Zone instance of the Policy Manager.
- Google Committed Discount - Fixed issue to support multiple zones.