Connect App Portal to the Flexera Software Gateway
SummaryApp Portal must be integrated with the Flexera Software Gateway in order to enable Enterprise Product Integration features
SynopsisApp Portal must be integrated with the Flexera Software Gateway in order to enable Enterprise Product Integration features.
DiscussionIn order to take advantage of Enterprise Product Integration (EPI) features, it is necessary to integrate products with the Flexera Software Gateway (FSG). Integration for App Portal is done within the App Portal Admin view.
- In App Portal, open the Admin tab.
- Select Site Management > Settings. The General Tab of the Settings view opens.
- Open the Integration tab.
- In the Flexera Service Gateway Server Name field, enter the name of your Flexera Service Gateway server.
- Click Save. Other products integrated with the gateway will now be displayed below the server name. App Portal is now integrated to the FSG.
Additional InformationFor the latest information on EPI configuration and troubleshooting, documentation can be found at http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/epi/