cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue while restarting ESD service in AppPortal

Hi team,

ESD service not able to start and facing error while restarting. Very critical effecting business hours.

Regards,

M.Amulya

(2) Replies

What error(s) are you seeing?  Typically you'd see something in the App Portal website.log or the Windows event logs.  Have you applied any DLL hotfixes to the site?  Have you changed service accounts or passwords recently?  Usually when the service won't start, it's due to an incorrect account/password or because a DLL is out of sync between folders (many App Portal DLL's reside in multiple folders and must all be kept in sync).

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Since I haven't seen a response from you, I'm hoping it's because you've resolved your issue.  If so, could you please share what you found with the rest of the community?  If you haven't resolved the issue, please let us know how we can help.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".