cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESD Insert Error on <SERVERNAME>

I'm getting the email notification below (ERROR_1) every 2-3 minutes from AppPortal. When I check the ESD logs everything looks ok today after restarting ESD on SCCM Server and AppPortal. Yesterday there was an error (ERROR_2) in the ESD logs but that's longer showing that. Is the email notification "left over" from when it was an issue yesterday? Is there a way to kill it besides removing my email address because I don't want to do that. I logged Case 02543068 yesterday for this but haven't received a response yet. 

ERROR_1: A Connection error occurred in Self Service for Server <SERVERNAME>. The Web Service from this server returned an invalid result. Possible causes include: Server Outage, Server Unreachable, Server Timeout. Check to see the server is available and that the ESDWebService is online. Will Retry...

ERROR_2: Error Encountered: Error checking SCCM Version from URL http://<SERVERNAME.COM>/ESDWebService/ESDWebService.asmx; Source: System.Web.Services; Message: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Let's use the support case you had opened.. I need to look at all of your App Broker, and ESD Web Service log files, and the support case provides a secure location to upload them. 

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Let's use the support case you had opened.. I need to look at all of your App Broker, and ESD Web Service log files, and the support case provides a secure location to upload them.