cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repackaging would not restart after reboot

Not sure what to do. I installed application and I had to reboot after that. Repackaing would not start again and if I try to open it, I cannot continue with the same project.

Anyone knows what to do about this?

Thank you.
(4) Replies
lblco1 wrote:
Not sure what to do. I installed application and I had to reboot after that. Repackaing would not start again and if I try to open it, I cannot continue with the same project.

Anyone knows what to do about this?

Thank you.

Have you tried classic before and after snapshot?

reg, Henno.
HennoKeers wrote:
Have you tried classic before and after snapshot?

I am new at this, so I am not sure what this means. I started the wizard, started installation and rebooted when I needed. Is there anything else I had to do?

Thank you.
lblco1 wrote:
I am new at this, so I am not sure what this means. I started the wizard, started installation and rebooted when I needed. Is there anything else I had to do?

Thank you.

You have several ways to select to do the snapshot:
* Monitoring
* Single
* Classic before and after

From what I read in your posting it seems that you used monitoring, I suggest you use before and after snapshot.

reg, Henno.
HennoKeers wrote:
From what I read in your posting it seems that you used monitoring, I suggest you use before and after snapshot.

Thank you for your reply. How do I do it? Weather I use monitoring or snapshot, after restart it would not start. If I try to use repackaging again, it is trying to create a new project.

Thank you.