cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating presentable Reports

The Application Request Summary Report creates reports that are presentable to management, but the info is limited. The Report View for custom reports, looks like garbage.

Anyone know the best way to make management presentable reports straight from Custom Reports?
(5) Replies
Hi There,

I would recommend looking into the AdminStudio 10 reporting, since it is built on top of SQL Reporting Services. These can be as fancy as you care to make them, but there are some default reports (Namely the "Application Readiness Dashboard") built in that may be of some use to you.
Cary R wrote:
Hi There,

I would recommend looking into the AdminStudio 10 reporting, since it is built on top of SQL Reporting Services. These can be as fancy as you care to make them, but there are some default reports (Namely the "Application Readiness Dashboard") built in that may be of some use to you.

Are these reports run from AdminStudio or from WFM, because management only sees WFM?
CNation wrote:
Are these reports run from AdminStudio or from WFM, because management only sees WFM?

Yes, I think so ...
I want to know about the art of creating presentable reports... Can someone show me if they have made any ever?
Domiuyoh wrote:
I want to know about the art of creating presentable reports... Can someone show me if they have made any ever?

My advice for you is go to AdminStudio 10 reporting. You will find out about creating presentable reports.