The March 2021 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2103.1.1450 is now available.
This release of the Software Services will be a prerequisite for the upcoming Spider Update Version 6.4.5.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- The vCenter connector has been further improved. The connector will be updated automatically within the Spider Data Collector (SDC) update.
In the host-guest relationships, only the "Powered On" guests are readout. So far, all guests have been read, which could lead to problems under certain constellations.
- Corrections for SUSE articles with 4 CPU or 8 CPU. The number of licenses was too high and was adjusted because 2 CPUs are considered as one license.
- Product mapping for the Oracle Change Management Pack (DCM) was added for the Oracle Database Suite
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.717.300 inventoried programs,
- 103.400 software publisher,
- and 6.400.000 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
The Software Catalog contains more than 1.026.000 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 62.900 license-relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 1.045
- Versions: 188
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.