Highlighted
Occasional contributor

Does Flexera offers services/Solutions to identify the End of Life or End of Support

Interested to know if Flexera offers exclusive services/ Tools to identify about the software/Product identified has reached its End of support (EOS) or End of life(EOL)? I know it basically  reports the outdated and vulnerable software/components/product used. 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Active participant

Re: Does Flexera offers services/Solutions to identify the End of Life or End of Support

You have the "Data Platform" capabilities through the BDNA acquisition and the 'Technopedia' content libraries for both Hardware & Software.

That combined with your recognised inventory would provide very good output.

Regards, Jens

Highlighted
Occasional contributor

Re: Does Flexera offers services/Solutions to identify the End of Life or End of Support

Thanks for the insight. Could you guide where to download the 'Data Plaform' Trial. Do you think I can access the asset catalogue to download with EOL and EOS. I'm inclined to know the process.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Active participant

You would need to get in touch with your account team in order to trial it first in PoC.

Jens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Hello,

Software Vulnerability Manager runs an assessment that identifies applications that are installed on targeted hosts. This information is then compared to our own Secunia Research vulnerability database. If a product has gone EoL due to a new major version being released it will flag the previous version detected as EoL. Our Tech Insights product ( Data Platform) has EoL/EoS data that is not directly attributed to vulnerabilities. By employing both in an environment a user can have robust information about the various statuses ( Insecure, EoL/EoS, Secure) of detected installed applications. 

Best Regards,

Dylan Hudak

Senior Solution Engineer

0 Kudos