cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notlogan
Level 6

warning 6248 cannont find dependent file

ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Data.v13.1, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Printing.v13.1.Core, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v13.1, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v13.1, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v13.1.Core, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.Xpf.Printing.v13.1, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevExpress.XtraReports.v13.1, or one of its dependencies of component ISR_Bundle.exe

From the attached screen shot you can see the file is in my list of files.
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello,

Please follow below steps, to get rid of the warning-6248, and to manually add dependent files to the project:

1>Scan for dependencies - right click project primary output, select Dependencies from scan at build/resolve the project primary output.
2>You will see the dependencies
3>unchecked them to get rid of the -6248 warning.
4>Then manually add the dependencies you identified in above step 2...

Hope this helps

Thanks
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
notlogan
Level 6

chiranjeevi wrote:
Hello,

Please follow below steps, to get rid of the warning-6248, and to manually add dependent files to the project:

1>Scan for dependencies - right click project primary output, select Dependencies from scan at build/resolve the project primary output.
2>You will see the dependencies
3>unchecked them to get rid of the -6248 warning.
4>Then manually add the dependencies you identified in above step 2...

Hope this helps

Thanks
Chiranjeevi

I did that. As you can see in the screen shot I added the dependencies to the install folder.
0 Kudos