cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ed_Mackey
Level 3

launcher.exe -file not found

I'm able to build the installshiled jar file but the .exe launcher does not get built. I get the message:
Unable to load launcher resources: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS11.5MP\Resources\reslib\win32ppk\LauncherMain.exe (The system cannot find the path specified) Windows AMD64 Launcher Distribution

I've uninstalled mp11.5 , and re-installed it but no help..the .jar file runs fine..just can launch from an exe.
any clues..?

Thanks

I reinstalled it again and this time all the lauchers showed up, so this problem resolved. However, I was not aware that the alias file was save in the macrovision folder. I had to rebuild the projects that had already had path variables..
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
enanrum
Level 9

When do you get the message: Unable to load launcher resources: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

When building? What do you have for options in the Release-> Distributions -> AMD Launcher Distribution? Seems odd that when building an AMD install, its looking for the launcher in

C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS11.5MP\Resources\reslib\win32ppk\LauncherMain.exe

Do you have a C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS11.5MP\Resources\reslib\win32ppk\amd64\LauncherMain.exe

directory?
0 Kudos
Ed_Mackey
Level 3

Thanks for the response..I was able to resolve by reinstalling, and yes that path and file are there after the reinstall...The message was issued during the BUILD.

Thanks again..I will also keep in mind to save the alias.properties file if I ever have to reinstall..
0 Kudos