cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IanBrooke
Level 5

Upgrade

Yes, I know this is somewhat off-topic, but right now I don't care. I've been going around in circles for over a week trying to get some assistance and nothing works.
I've been trying to get a simple question answered through the Flexera website. I've tried customer support, sales, even the one email address that's on there, nobody replies. I've completed those website forms 5 times now, I fill in the details, click submit and it just changes to a grey rectangle with a sad face in the middle, no error message, no explanation what is wrong, nothing. I'm assuming the forms are not submitting as I don't get any replies but there's no other options, perhaps I'm just being ignored. Other parts of the website tell me to contact sales support and links me back to the non-working forms. It's terrible.
Anyway, all I want to find out is if there is an upgrade available for my Installshield Express 2012 and at what price. How do I get this answered?
Customer, including potential customers, deserve better treatment Flexera, this problem needs addressing.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
vdonga
Moderator Moderator

InstallShield 2012 is end of life and not eligible for upgrades. Refer to the below link

https://www.flexera.com/community/support/lifecycle/installshield-eol.html

You can purchase the product directly from here

https://store.flexerasoftware.com/en/country.aspx

Or if you wish to take the sales route and the form on the website is not worrying for you, please send me a private message with your contact details. I'll ensure someone will get in touch.

0 Kudos
IanBrooke
Level 5

vdonga wrote:
InstallShield 2012 is end of life and not eligible for upgrades.

You can purchase the product directly from here

Or if you wish to take the sales route and the form on the website is not worrying for you, please send me a private message with your contact details. I'll ensure someone will get in touch.

Thanks for your reply vdonga and for the info.
If there is no upgrade available I won't be taking this further, there are plenty of alternative products available.
0 Kudos