Turn on suggestions
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
- Revenera Community
- InstallShield Forum
- The installshield2016 that the company has used for many years suddenly fails to register, and then ...
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Sep 14, 2020 07:41 AM
The installshield2016 that the company has used for many years suddenly fails to register, and then can’t register anymore, please help me
The installshield2016, which the company used for many years, suddenly failed to register and then couldn't register again. I found some methods in the community, and then I tried to return the license, but offine return failed (error 51307 ); was displayed. The person who bought the product has left, and I cannot find other useful information, but I have retained the previous activation code (22B4-7BCC-66CE-67F8) and some offline requested documents. Hope your company can help me re-register the product, thanks
Sep 14, 2020 11:36 AM
Hi @zyong_feng ,
In general reactivation occurs 12 months after the most-recent activation.
- Hope you are trying to return on the same machine where it had been activated before.
- Did you give it a try with online return and activation?
- Open cmd and change the directory to [PROGRAMFILESx86]Installshield\2016\System
- TSConfig /return which will return the license
- Try TSConfig /activate with the code you have for activation
- More details:https://community.flexera.com/t5/InstallShield-Knowledge-Base/TSCONFIG-EXE/ta-p/4575
- If you are facing problems with,i would suggest you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the required details.They will be able to help you with!!