cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpiderLily1
Level 6

SdFeatureTree feature size incorrect

Jump to solution

In my InstallScript project, I have one selectable feature in the SdFeatureTree dialog.  Other features are set to Visible = No.  The feature is about 444 MB, but the SdFeatureTree shows 82.22 MB of space required on hard drive, whether I select it or not. 

Is this because the feature is not actually going to be installed to TARGETDIR?  My installer actually puts files in 3 different paths on the target machine.  Perhaps the 82.22 is just the size of the data going to TARGETDIR?  Is there any way to change this?  The page on SdFeatureTree says, "The script variable TARGETDIR should always be specified for this parameter."

szTitle = "";
szMsg = "";
szFeatures = "";
nLevel = 3;
nResult = SdFeatureTree( szTitle, szMsg, TARGETDIR, szFeatures, nLevel );

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
SpiderLily1
Level 6

I think I solved this for myself.  Instead of SdFeatureTree, I used SdFeatureDialog2.  The value of DATA_DIR is determined earlier in the script, so this works, and gives the right feature size.

nResult = SdFeatureDialog2 (szTitle, szMsg, DATA_DIR, szFeatures);

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
SpiderLily1
Level 6

I think I solved this for myself.  Instead of SdFeatureTree, I used SdFeatureDialog2.  The value of DATA_DIR is determined earlier in the script, so this works, and gives the right feature size.

nResult = SdFeatureDialog2 (szTitle, szMsg, DATA_DIR, szFeatures);

0 Kudos