cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usmanjamil
Level 5

Reinstall and Re-Apply license on installshield 2008

Hi

I had my installshield 2008 installed on my laptop. Unforunately the laptop was stolen and I lost all things with it. Anyway I do have the serial key with me, so I've build a new machine and now I need to install installshield 2008 on it and activate it. But I can't see where to download the installshield 2008 from. Please guide me regarding the link and how to re-activate my serial key.

Regards

Usman
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
usmanjamil
Level 5

Nothing from the Acresso support people???? :confused:
0 Kudos
usmanjamil
Level 5

Ok, I've been busy for some time, but coming back to my problem, I really need some assistance from acresso support side. I hope my Installshield 2008 license will not be just ignored, since you have moved to 2009 version.

Looking forward to hearing from the support people.

Regards

Usman
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Please contact Support directly (installshieldsupport@acresso.com) for help with this. (The communities are not an official support channel and you are not guaranteed to receive support for your issues.)
0 Kudos
usmanjamil
Level 5

Thanks for the direct email address DebbieL, but no one bothers to reply there either. I sent the mail 10 days ago and so far i've not got any follow up from the support side. Hope you can accelerate things for me.

Regards

Usman
0 Kudos