Hello,

does owner of maintance plan become automatic
IS2009 to download?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(9) Replies
MEinstaller
Level 7

If you are on maintenance then you should be eligible for a the new version you may have to contact your sales rep to get a link to download, or contact support.
0 Kudos
LanceRas
Level 7

The maintenance emails are starting to roll out as I received mine.
0 Kudos
vijayakumar
Level 6

Yes. Even i received a mail from Macrovision reg IS2009 maintenance.

Hope u would receive the mail soon, or contact macrovision sales.
0 Kudos
Roman1
Level 9

Yep. I got it now.
0 Kudos
Holger_G
Level 10

I received the email notification last thursday but I am not able to download it. The 'Fulfill Now' link does not work for me. :confused:

When I use the 'Download Purchased Software' section at the acresso shop I can get only the maintenance plan pdf file. How can I download my copy of IS2009?
0 Kudos
Roman1
Level 9

The same to me.

I have tried to get the copy for 5 times.
I was redirected each time to
Registration - Key formular.
I have filled it out and ... nothing...

After this Acresso says "Limit of downloads excceed".
But, I have not get any copy.
I have get the trial version and after Installation register this to full version.
It crashes.

I see:
http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?t=181434

There is just another user with same problem.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

If you had trouble fulfilling your maintenance order, can you try downloading it again? I think that the issue should be resolved now.

Thanks,
Debbie Landers
Acresso Software
0 Kudos
nitsev
Level 6

The "Fulfill Now" link pointed to

http://shop.installshield.com/home/default.asp?type=SubFulfill&ON=JOB-yourjobnumer&SN=yourserial

Which did not work, but I discovered that it works if you replace installshield.com with macrovision.com in the URL and it seems to be fixed now.

Also, when I received my email the entire Acresso site was unreachable.
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I believe there may have been a short period of downtime related to some of the Acresso based sites, such as the e-shop and the knowledge base.

Regretably, this may have caused you to be unable to fulfil your maintenance; however, at this time everything should be working.

So if you had any issues, please try again. If you continue to have issues, please post here.
0 Kudos