cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sean214
Level 3

Need Help can't find InstallShield 2011 download connection

Jump to solution

I previously purchased InstallShield 2011 from a dealer, but my installation machine is damaged and needs to be reinstalled, but I can’t find the download connection?
Who can I ask? p.s My dealer cannot answer my question, only informs that it is no longer supported

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

If you are still having access to the software on your previous machine, we suggest you to return the license from Help >> About InstallShield and then install and activate the software on your new machine.

If you face any issues in activating the license, you can reach our support along with the product details such as Serial Number. You can reach us at support@revenera.com or call us at +1 (877) 279-2853.

Thanks,
Sunil.
Revenera Technical Support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
sean214
Level 3

I was lucky to find the installation file, but the other problem is
Can I install it directly on the new machine without uninstalling the previous Installshield?

0 Kudos

Hi @sean214,

Thank you for your post.

I reached out to our 1st-Tier Team, who handles licensing issues, such as this issue, and one of our Support Engineers will be reaching out to you.

To clarify, we can see what we can do to help with issues downloading or activating end-of-life InstallShield versions, because these are licensing issues to allow you to use a purchased product. However, since those InstallShield versions have reached their end-of-life, they are no longer supported. So we cannot provide technical support, as in, assist with technical issues, for end-of-life InstallShield versions. You would need to upgrade to a supported InstallShield version to receive technical support.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email address support@revenera.com or via the contact information at this link if you need more urgent assistance:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos

Hi @sean214,

To clarify, as a follow-up to my previous reply, our Support Engineer, Sunil, will assist you with this issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos

Hi @Revenera_Ian & @SunilDamoder 

Thanks for your help , now i can Reinstall installshield on the new machine and activated 

0 Kudos
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

If you are still having access to the software on your previous machine, we suggest you to return the license from Help >> About InstallShield and then install and activate the software on your new machine.

If you face any issues in activating the license, you can reach our support along with the product details such as Serial Number. You can reach us at support@revenera.com or call us at +1 (877) 279-2853.

Thanks,
Sunil.
Revenera Technical Support.

0 Kudos