cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
enid_shih
Level 3

Is there a Win11 platform to choose from InstallShield 2021 Premier?

Hello,

Our company has bought a set of InstallShield 2021 Premier, but there is no option for Windows 11 in the Platform...
Does InstallShield 2021 Premier support Windows 11?
If there is support, how can I find the options for Windows 11. IS2021_Win11.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(7) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @enid_shih,

Thank you for your post.

This will require a valid support contract (maintenance plan) and a support ticket (case). Could you please open a case with our Support Team about this issue? We can investigate this issue further from there.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos

Nov 18, 2021: Revenera Support respone怀ļ¼‚You will know once the update is available which is around December 9ļ¼‚

Now is December 17, 2021ļ¼š we still havenā€™t received the updated version of IS2021R2怀

Could you push "Revenera Support" quickly?

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,
Any Update?

0 Kudos
enid_shih
Level 3

Hi Sir,
Any Update?

0 Kudos

Hi @enid_shih,

Thank you for your reply.

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

I tested and confirmed that Windows 11 is available in Platform Filtering for an InstallScript project using InstallShield 2021 R2, see attached screenshots.

Please upgrade to InstallShield 2021 R2 to take advantage of this functionality.

If you have a current maintenance plan (technical support contract), you should see a download for InstallShield 2021 R2 in the Product and License Center.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos

IS 2021R2 has been confirmed to support Win11 OS...
Thank you for your great help...
This issue can be closed.

0 Kudos

You are welcome; I am happy that I could help.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos