InstallShield Limited Edition - Activation
Is there any possible mechanism for activating Limiter Edition using a predefined key?
PS: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I couldn't find a "Limited Edition" sub forum.
ISLE Offline activation
I need help with offline activation of ISLE 2015. My computer is placed in a protected environment without internet connection.
Since I'm not able to activate online, I was searching for a way to perform this offline.
Searching forums and the net really pops up a lot about the topic, but nothing that did help me.
This is what I've done:
- Registered, and downloaded ISLE from: http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio
- Installed ISLE on my offline computer running good old Server 2003 (x86) and Visual Studio 2010 Prof. Ok.
- Under "Other Project Types" I now find InstallShield LE, With text "Enable InstallShield Limited Edition" So far so good..
- Starting ISLE from here pops up a web page telling me to, 1. make sure I have internet connection, 2. select the link..
(which is to: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=158007⟨=1033&ver=pro)
- Clicking on the link takes me of course nowhere without internet connection..
(Tested the link on another system with internet, and it took me via microsoft, back to where I registered and downloaded in the first place.. ??)
- Instead I would have expected ISLE in VS to offer an option to start an offline activation process, but I'm stuck at this point...
Can anyone please explain how to perform offline activation (If possible at all?)
(Sorry if I may have placed the question in the wrong thread... :))