Fixed installshield lancher setup crash issue
We've been working with Flexera on this and it appears to be a crash bug in the IS2013 startup code. triggered when one or more standard Windows folders are missing from the customer's PC:
1. C: > Users > ("Yourname" Windows account ) > My Documents
2. C: > Users > ("Yourname" Windows account ) > AppData > Local
3. C: > Users > ("Yourname" Windows account ) > AppData > Roaming > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs > Startup
4. C: > Users > Default > Documents
5. C: > Users > Default > AppData > Roaming > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs > Startup
Workarounds include having the customer manually create the folder(s), or using one of your older IS2011 installs then some non-IS patching or update scheme if you have one.
We've provided Flexera with setup log traces and with customer confirmations of the manual fix so it seems likely they should be able to release a fix for this.
Setup Launcher Unicode has stopped working
Both exes produce the same error.
Re: InstallScript Setup Launcher Unicode Has Stopped Working (Windows message)
InstallScript based project, upgraded from IS 2016 to IS 2018 setup but no other changes.
Now seeing this error when trying to install the exe(3 out of 10 insallations). Running the setup again does not allow it to succeed. No InstallShield error is displayed just the Windows error.
Installed OS - Windows Server 2012 R2.
Any ideas to resolve the issue are welcome,
Thanks in advance.
InstallScript Setup Launcher Unicode has stopped working.
Problem signature :
Problem Event name : BEX
Application Name : new.exe
Application Version : 188.8.131.52
Application Time Stamp : 5ba373ec
Exception Offset : 00047ad6
Exception Code : c0000409