cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reddy_rs
Level 3

Install Error

Hi,

I Install my application through installshield, when i am going to run it is showing error but when i am using same as windows Installer it is working fine

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
DebbieL
Level 17

I'm not quite sure that I understand the issue. Did you create an installation in InstallShield 2008 Express, and now when you try to run your installation, you encounter some sort of error? If so, can you provide details about the error? What is the error message and error number? What part works fine?

Thanks.

Debbie Landers
Macrovision Corporation
0 Kudos
reddy_rs
Level 3

DebbieL wrote:
I'm not quite sure that I understand the issue. Did you create an installation in InstallShield 2008 Express, and now when you try to run your installation, you encounter some sort of error? If so, can you provide details about the error? What is the error message and error number? What part works fine?

Thanks.

Debbie Landers
Macrovision Corporation

Install shield is working properly. The error is displaying after the login (). If we install in full .net system the error is not occurring but in .net framework system Object reference error is occurring.
0 Kudos
reddy_rs
Level 3

Install shield is working properly. The error is displaying after the login (). If we install in full .net system the error is not occurring but in .net framework system Object reference error is occurring.
0 Kudos