cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rguggisberg
Level 13

Can't Add Predefined Page in Wizard Interface of Suite Project

IS 2015 SP1

‘Browse for installation folder’ (or any Task page that applies to a Package)
‘Select the package to which this task applies’
Drop down is empty
I have 4 Primary packages

This has been reported on the IS 2014 forum... I also posted there
https://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?219234-Advanced-Suite-Project-BUGS&highlight=predefined+page
where it was reported that "Removing a default Wizard page breaks all further wizard pages"

I am pretty sure I removed a default Wizard page or 2. Would it work if I tried to put them back? My guess is no.
Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

Do you have any MSI package included in your Suite project? The ‘Browse for installation folder’ predefined page is to enable end users to choose the installation directory for a MSI package. Therefore, only MSI packages are listed in the 'Select the package to which this task applies’ task configuration setting.
0 Kudos
rguggisberg
Level 13

hidenori wrote:
Do you have any MSI package included in your Suite project? The ‘Browse for installation folder’ predefined page is to enable end users to choose the installation directory for a MSI package. Therefore, only MSI packages are listed in the 'Select the package to which this task applies’ task configuration setting.

hidenori,
Ahhh... that's it. I have 4 packages but they are .EXE's. Ok... no worries; I started with a new blank page and am making the pages I need.
Thanks for the reply.
0 Kudos