Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kemshamj
Level 2

Application files size are 0 Bytes

Jump to solution

Hi,

I created a Basic MSI file, after several modifications to it and after revisiting the project after some time the file that I added size went from what they was to 0 bytes. I have attached a file to illustrate the issue that I am having. I tried right clicking  and Refresh File List however the files remain 0

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Kemshamj ,

Usually the file is determined from the path you have added the files

For EX: if you have added files from C:\test\data path, the file will be available in the ism with proper size,

If the path C:\test\data is not exists or the files inside the data folder doesnt exists then it will show as a 0 size

So please check the path <path_to_3.7_Files> have file exists or not,

You can check path of path_to_3.7_Files under path variable, Please refer attached screenshot.

Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO".

View solution in original post

Kemshamj
Level 2
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Kemshamj ,

Usually the file is determined from the path you have added the files

For EX: if you have added files from C:\test\data path, the file will be available in the ism with proper size,

If the path C:\test\data is not exists or the files inside the data folder doesnt exists then it will show as a 0 size

So please check the path <path_to_3.7_Files> have file exists or not,

You can check path of path_to_3.7_Files under path variable, Please refer attached screenshot.

Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO".

Kemshamj
Level 2

Thank you. 

0 Kudos