cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qqqqqq
Level 7

The interface doesn't exist

I am trying to use the Interface "Win32Service" mentioned in the IA api...(provided as javadoc)
but it is not present in IAClasses.zip

complete mentioned in javadoc is com.installshield.wizard.platform.win32

How to use this interface

basically.. this interface has function : ...Boolean ExistsService(String ServiceName)

i want to use it
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(9) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

As per you have said that post, i added services.jar but could not find the Win32Service in it 😞

Also http://knowledge.macrovision.com/sel...%200%204064949 .... this link is not working .

please help.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

In case you didn't notice, the software this forum uses truncates the display of longer links! 🙂 You have to actually click the link, not copy and paste it, and it'll work! 😄
0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

yes .. i did the same (clicked the link)
The link to the post is working.. but you have given a link in that post, which is not working
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Which link isn't working: the link in this thread to the other post where is the link to the KB article or the link to the KB article?!? I can assure you that both links are working, IF YOU CLICK THEM! The fact that the forum's software truncates the links when displaying them IS NOT MY FAULT!
0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

😞 😞

dont know.. but its not working here..

"http://knowledge.macrovision.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=Q113344&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_HOWTO_1_1&dialogID=4070296&stateId=0%200%204064949"

this is the original link ..

but i used services.jar but i can find that interface "Win32Service"
😞

Thanks
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

What are your IA version, platform and JVM?
0 Kudos
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

I think some of the services use resource\services\ppk\windowsppk.jar, too.
0 Kudos
qqqqqq
Level 7

Thanks A lot Robert ! 🙂
0 Kudos