Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yadnesh_phadke
Level 2

Setting up concurrent licencing

Jump to solution

Hello,

We have acquired one 'concurrent perpetual license' for install anywhere for use by my team.  I downloaded the product as per the given instructions and then went to download the license.  

The options that I could see there was to download a license that can be

1. Setup on a server
  2. node-locked license for multiple users

The way we intend to use the license that we acquired is,

• Any team member should be able to use the license for using install anywhere on personal laptop
  • At any given time, maximum one team member uses install anywhere to create/update our software installation package

At the moment we do not have any license server setup, and we don't want the license to be restricted to one machine.  Please advice best way to proceed.

Also can you point us to some documentation/videos/knowledge-base about using concurrent license?

Regards,

Yadnesh

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
RitanshuAnkita
Revenera
Revenera

Hi

Please follow steps provided here to setup new concurrent license server.

https://docs.flexera.com/plc/pdf/InstallAnywhereProductLicensing.pdf

0 Kudos

Thank you.  The detailed document would be useful for installing the license server.  

But, I am looking for any other possible alternative mechanism for setting up the concurrent license use.  

The problem I am facing is that I want to start creating installer at the earliest.  But, I know that getting a server and ensuring that right ports are open for application to be able to communicate with license server is going to be a very lengthy activity.  

Regards,

Yadnesh

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator
0 Kudos