cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sathya_pazhoor
Level 4

Migration to InstallAnywhere

Hi,

I am having an issue with InstallAnywhere Project Manifest plug-in. I am currently using InstallShield MultiPlatform 11.5 Premier Edition. As there are no support for the version that i am using currently, I have been asked to Investigate on Migrating to InstallAnywhere2010. I have downloaded the trial version of InstallAnywhere2010.
In the net, there was the white paper for Migrating to InstallAnywhere. http://www.flexerasoftware.com/webdocuments/PDF/ismp_ia_migration_wp.pdf I have downloaded the plugin but i could not install it. It says"Could not find InstallShield Multiplatform Edition 11.5 SP1". I have couple of questions in this regard
1. Is my InstallShield Multiplatform 11.5 Premier Edition does not include InstallShield Multiplatform 11.5 SP1?

2. What are the modification that i have to make to install the Project Manifest plug-in, so that i can migrate from InstallShield Multiplatform 11.5 to InstallAnywhere 2010.

Thanks in advance,
Sathya
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
mrohit
Level 4

Hi Sathya,

Can you provide me the plug-in for Migrating ISMP to IA? I am not able to find the link to the plug-in on Flexera site.

Thank You
Rohit
0 Kudos
muthubabu
Level 2

Hi sathya,

I am also having similar issue with Migration from Installshield to InstallAnywhere, please let me know, if you got something on that

Regards,
Muthu
0 Kudos
sathya_pazhoor
Level 4

Sorry, I could not help you. As I have not got any hint on the migration plugin, rather we did a complete rewrite of the script in InstallAnywhere.

With Regards,
Sathya
0 Kudos