cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dziants
Level 6

Error "ZeroGcz: No zip file found" when doing project installation

After building an installer project and then trying to perform installation from this, there appears the following error message, and the installation is rolled back. I am using IA2011 SP3 .

ZeroGcz: No zip file found for entry: C_//images/MyIcon.ico

There is an almost identical (and stable) existing installation of this project that was created a few days ago where this does not happen. On textual comparison of the iap_xml files, the only difference are the path names as this new installation is in a different directory hierarchy. The error happens from installations, whether the build is from using GUI or from doing a command line build.

What might be effecting is, that a few days ago I reregisterd the license so that I can do command line installations, and this meant deleting
C:\Users\\InstallAnywhere\125
so that it is regenerated. (Since having SP3 there was an error message with command line builds, and so made do with GUI builds until now. Dealing with the above alleviated this.)

I had to recreate the Source Path mappings, and these take into account the new directory hierarchy that I am now using.

Would appreciate any help that I can receive.
With Many thanks,
David

PS I also reset the path mapping of the ico file in the Launch Anywhere action.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
dziants
Level 6

I think I managed to solve the problem.
Recreated the launch anywhere using advanced designer. The final installer file, now installs without this fatal error.
0 Kudos