cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geschema
Level 3

"Invalid FLEXlm key data supplied" exception while evaluating Licensing Toolkit for Java on Windows

Jump to solution

I've followed the instructions for evaluating the Licensing Toolkit for Java on Windows in the "Licensing for Java Programming Reference Guide". When executing the BasicExample application, I'm getting the following error:

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\FNP\FlexNet Licensing Toolkit for Java 11.18.2.0\examples> java BasicExample f3 3.0 @LAPTOP-HEK4D5G0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid FLEXlm key data supplied (-44,7004)
at BasicExample.getVendorInfo(BasicExample.java:99)
at BasicExample.main(BasicExample.java:44)

What does this mean?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @geschema ,

You should have received an email from Revenera containing a set of demo evaluation keys.  I'll look into getting this sent to you.

Thanks,

Jim 

View solution in original post

(6) Replies
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

@geschema  Please ensure that you are building the kit on a supported purchased platform (Operating system and architecture ) to start with. Once you have confirmed that cross verify the vendor keys, vendor name  and TRL keys with the ones that you would have received by the orders team.

0 Kudos

@jyadav I'm currently evaluating FlexNet Publisher and the only thing I have received is an e-mail with my Account ID and Product ID. Where do I get those keys from?

Thanks,

Guy.

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

@geschema  Am not seeing any license key generated for the account "Noasic xxxx" and I can see only see this account has an evaluation license. 

Thanks,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

@mrathinam does that mean it's not possible to try out the Java examples with an evaluation license?

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

@geschema I think so unless if anyone has any comments on this.  

0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @geschema ,

You should have received an email from Revenera containing a set of demo evaluation keys.  I'll look into getting this sent to you.

Thanks,

Jim