cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BartBartier
Level 3

Issues with FlexLm dongles using HASP driver 8.21 on Windows 10 20H2

We just discovered that the ‘FlexLM’ type 9 dongles do not work anymore with the latest Flexnet drivers  (“HASP 8.21”) on the latest Windows 10 edition (20H2). Our customers are forced to move to this HASP driver for security reasons. This driver does work on older Windows versions but on Win 10 20H2 this is not the case.

Please redirect this post to a different forum if this location is not appropriate.

0 Kudos
(10) Replies
abhayparashar
Level 5

@BartBartier , Could you confirm if the latest set of drivers are installed properly as well as respective dlls are placed in appropriate folders (System32/SYSwow64)? If so, then what's the output of command "lmutil.exe lmhostid -flexid -long"?

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you for your help!

I forwarded your question to the person who reported this issue. I will come back to you asap.

Kind regards,

Bart

0 Kudos

@abhayparashar , we checked and the drivers are correctly installed. The output of the requested command is:

BartBartier_0-1625469156155.png

Kind regards,

Bart

0 Kudos

@abhayparashar , can you please update me on the progress you made on this issue?

Kind regards,

Bart

0 Kudos

@BartBartier 

We are observing this issue on our side as well, this issue is reported to our Engineering team now, let me update you back once we have more information from them. 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

@mrathinam

Great! 

Thanks for following this up.

Kind regards,

Bart

0 Kudos

Dear @mrathinam

Can you please update me on the progress? When can we expect a solution?

Kind regards,

Bart

0 Kudos

@BartBartier I don't have any update as of now, can you please raise a support case for this issue if this needs some update soon?.  Or we have a case already then let me know the case#

Thanks,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

@mrathinam In the meantime I created a case: number 02475976. Hope this accelerates a solution.

0 Kudos

Hi @BartBartier Yes, I got the case. Thanks

0 Kudos