Transfer order that has a server and a device and multiple mappings per host
Overview of Transfer Split functionality in LLM can found in this article .
Scenario One is mentioned here .
Property to be set for the below mentioned scenario 2:
i)TransferSplitEnabled = True
ii)TransferSplitEnabled.TransferOrderActivationCodeToTarget = True
- Entitle the Source Account (View Account -> Entitle -> Entitle Account).
- Create order lines in PP as shown below.
2)Allocation before Transfer:
- Check for the Activation Code under Allocations (View Entitlement -> View Allocations).
- We see that the Allocation is on account YT_SA7 for all the line items.
3) Create Target Account:
4) Create new Device and map full quantity from line 1 and partial quantity from line 2, generate the response.
5) Create new Server and map full qty from line 3 and partial qty from line 4, don't generate the response
6)Transfer the Order:
- We see that allocations are moved from YT_SA7 to YT_TA7.
- Activation Code remains the same due to the property mentioned in ii)
7) After Transfer of Entitlements, we see that the Device which was under YT_SA7 is under YT_TA7(Target Account)
- The device should be moved to the target account
- The device should still have the same licenses on it after the transfer
😎 After Transfer of Entitlements, we see that the Server which was under YT_SA7 is under YT_TA7(Target Account)
- The Server should be moved to the target account
- The Server should still have the same licenses on it after the transfer
9) To confirm the certificates are right generate the license on the server after the transfer order, and make sure the license gets generated.