Split all from the source account to the target account and back
Overview of Transfer Split functionality in LLM can found in this article .
Steps to follow when we split all from the order line of source account and back(Split done in Producer Portal) is as below:
1)Entitle the Source Account (View Account -> Entitle -> Entitle Account)
2)Create an order line (View Entitlement -> Edit Entitlement -> Add Line items with all details)
- The line item is created, and an activation code is assigned
3) Create a Target Account
4) Check for the Activation Code under Allocations (View Entitlement -> View Allocations).
- The activation code is displayed with full order line quantity
- Under Allocation Details Split all from Source Account.
5) After Split we see that the whole quantity is under Target Account with New Activation Code.
- The target account has a new activation code
- The activation code on the Target Account now has the full order line quantity.
6) Split all back from Target Account to Source Account.
- The Source account has the activation code as seen in Step 4)
- The activation code on the Source Account now has the full order line quantity.