cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GanLu1008
Level 2

The owning account is not entitled to any add-ons that can be mapped

Jump to solution

When I want to map an add-ons to my device, add-ons available shows "The owning account is not entitled to any add-ons that can be mapped".
The device is already assigned to my account, and this account is successfully enetiled.

What's wrong with my account or entitlement?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @GanLu1008 ,

It looks like your attachment didn't make it to the post.  Access to your site will most likely be required to diagnose the problem.  Please submit a support ticket or add jberthold@flexera.com to your instance and send an email to that address with your entitlement and device ID.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @GanLu1008 ,

The typical reasons for this message are:

1. Insufficient Quantity on the Entitlement (All licenses have been allocated to other devices) or
  2. The entitlement has expired.

Can you please verify if either of these are true?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Hi,

The test entitlement is a brand new one, it's expiration date is 05/22/2021, refer to the attachment.

And I found when I used the exist one catalog Item, it worked, I thought there must be sth wrong with my catalog item, so I attached my catalog item and it's license.

What else do you need to confirm the problem?

Regards,
Lu Gan
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @GanLu1008 ,

It looks like your attachment didn't make it to the post.  Access to your site will most likely be required to diagnose the problem.  Please submit a support ticket or add jberthold@flexera.com to your instance and send an email to that address with your entitlement and device ID.

Best regards,

0 Kudos