cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlagriffoul
Level 4

Soap : modify "NumberOfCopies" of an EntitlementLineItem in Draft

Hello,
With Soap, how can I modify the "NumberOfCopies" parameter of an EntitlementLineItem that is in Draft?

I use the element "updateEntitlementLineItemRequest", with, among other things, the parameter "lineItemData.lineItemData[Line].numberOfCopies" with its new value.
I have no problem when the EntitlementLineItem is Deployed, but the operation is impossible when the EntitlementLineItem is in Draft.
I get the following error message: "7072:Product is required for..." followed by the ActivationID I want to change.
This message only appears on a Drat and only on the modification of the parameter "lineItemData.lineItemData[Line].numberOfCopies".

Does anyone have an explanation or a solution for me?

Thanks
William

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @wlagriffoul ,

I used the entitlement ID and line item Activation ID as identifiers as shown below and did not have an issue updating the Qty:

DraftEntQtyChange.jpg

Thx,

Jim

0 Kudos

Yes, I have the same result.

But if you add a product in the request, with the "REPLACE" option, you should get the following error: "7072:Product is required for...".

This probleme exist only in DRAFT. It works if the LineItem is "DEPLOYED".

FNO-SOAP NumberOfCopies.png

Thx

William

0 Kudos

HI @wlagriffoul ,

Agreed, when the Entitlement is in Draft state you can change either the Qty or the Product but not both at the same time.   I'm not sure offhand why it behaves differently when the Entitlement is in a Deployed state.

Thx,

Jim