cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arunagnihotri
Level 3

Is there a REST API in Flexnet Operations?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a REST API available for Flexnet Operations? If yes, can I find any example anywhere?

Thanks

Arun

0 Kudos
(3) Solutions
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Yes there are REST APIs for obtaining various types of data from FlexNet Operations.  Please refer to the "Application RESTful Services" section of the WebServices Integration Guide.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Yes, there are Data Access REST APIs under development that will include user details.  These are currently targeted for release early 2021.

Thanks,  

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Please disregard the account-service-rest-controller and the email-service-rest-controller.  They were exposed inadvertently and are in the process of being removed from the Swagger UI.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Yes there are REST APIs for obtaining various types of data from FlexNet Operations.  Please refer to the "Application RESTful Services" section of the WebServices Integration Guide.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
No endpoint to view user details for an account. Is it planned for future? Also, I could not make "/operationsportal/accounts/autocomplete/accounts/{name}" work. No error but no data as well!!
0 Kudos

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Yes, there are Data Access REST APIs under development that will include user details.  These are currently targeted for release early 2021.

Thanks,  

I can't make these REST services to work. I always receive HTTP response 200 but no data.

Flexnet_SwaggerUI.png

0 Kudos

Hi @arunagnihotri ,

Please disregard the account-service-rest-controller and the email-service-rest-controller.  They were exposed inadvertently and are in the process of being removed from the Swagger UI.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos