cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katsnelson
Level 5

Support for national languages

Is there an estimated time frame when the Update Service will be able to support updates based on the national language of the client machine? The way it stands it is not practical to use the service for supporting world wide distribution.
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
tw0001
Level 4

I agree, at least bilingual would be a big seller in Canada (and a legal must in Quebec) How close are you guys to getting some kind of support for more than English,

Ted.
0 Kudos
Chris_Woerner
Level 10

I completely understand the need for international support. As InstallShield sells localized product in several languages, the Update Service team has gotten requests from our own internal product teams to develop this support as well.

Promising release future release dates is always a dangerous game, but I will say international support is currently planned for our next-next release. We have a release scheduled for early April. International support is planned for the release after that.
0 Kudos
katsnelson
Level 5

Providing this kind of responses is very much appreciated. All of us undertand that providing future release dates is not a wise thing to do. However, giving an indication ofa time frame is very usefull for our planning.
Thanks!
0 Kudos
igalz1
Level 3

Hi Chris,
Can you tell me if the international support language is ready.
If yes, where can I find some information about this subject
Thanks.
0 Kudos
igalz1
Level 3

thanks I found it (:
0 Kudos
igalz1
Level 3

Hi Chris,
I am trying to use the international support
1.I created a new project with Swedish as default language and install it
2.I created a Swedish and English messages on the server
3 I am using the Evaluation version of the Agent but all I can see is the English message
Can you help me?

Thanks,
0 Kudos