cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsknowles
Level 4

Product Not Registered after 4.5 release

I had 2 products registered with the Update Service and have been able to successfully deploy updates to clients prior to Update Service 4.5. Now those same products return a 13001 error. (The Update Service does not recognize this product)

The installed applications were built with InstallShield 10.5 and used Update Service 4.1. I have not updated to InstallShield 11 or Update Service 4.5. I would HOPE that I could still deploy with the previous configuration since that is what all my clients have.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered this same problem or if there is a fix for it.
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
KellyF
Level 9

Please PM me your product codes and respective versions you're using to check. I'll hit up our support staff to see if they've heard anything and will assist them in researching.

Thanks,
Kelly
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

The more generic issue of ProductNotRegistered that persons have been reporting has now been resolved and the notification servers were patched. Please try checking for updates to confirm for yourself. If you've been working with a member of our support staff, let them know if you still see the issue.

Regards,
KellyF
0 Kudos
rsknowles
Level 4

I am successfully receiving update notifications again. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

Good to hear. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
KellyF
0 Kudos