label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Setup will not create minor upgrade

0 5 67
Hello I am trying to create a new setup program that does a minor upgrade of a previous setup. This is failing on the build with the following error:ISDEV : error -6423: The project contains a Minor Upgrade item that references the setup C:\Users\de...
by emmanuelc Occasional contributor

Prerequisite prompts for reboot when I have it set up not to

0 2 50
New prerequisite that calls an executable to uninstall an much older version of a related product. After it completes, I am presented with the "would you like to reboot now" prompt even though I set the prerequisite to be /passive /norestart.
by MattQVI Active participant

CustomAction to not reboot at the end of an install

0 4 67
Currently, at the end of my install the user is prompted with you might want to reboot. However, as this is happening the service and it's UI that I just installed is starting up. So I am looking to suppress the reboot dialog.I tried creating a Cus...

Allow for the Maintenance dialog to only have one option

0 2 78
I disabled Repair and Change for the install that affects Programs and Features in Control Panel but then went to the MaintenanceType dialog to do the same. Now with only one button on the screen, I get an error at runtime. How do I fix this? Than...

Returning a License

0 1 54
Hello, I wanted to return a license for InstallSheild Professional Edition however, I am not able to see the "Return" button after clicking on the Product List, Product Name . Can you please me urgently as to how I can return the license as I have ...
by dmcgloin Flexera beginner

InstallShield Triage and Preliminary Troubleshooting

0 0 78
Providing the necessary information to allow a Support engineer to begin troubleshooting your issue is one of the best ways to avoid delays. This article discusses what type of information to include and how to gather it when submitting an InstallS...
by Community Manager tony_flexera Community Manager

IS2015SP2 - InstallScript Setup launcher stopped working

0 2 122
Hello,I have a starting installation problem on a specific customer VM's Windows Server 2012 R2 running our setup.exe made with IS2015 SP1. It's the first time I see a problem like this.Customer VM is configured in this way:- Microsoft Windows Serve...
by tech_info Flexera beginner

Do we have installshield 2015 sp2 hotfix for bug:IOJ-1839017

0 8 324
Hi support,We use InstallShield 2015 SP2, and meet below bug.IOJ-1839017Change in InstallShield 2015 SP2 / 2016 is causing an issue with the UseDLL() function. I have two question:1) Do we have hotfix for 2015 sp2 to resolve this problem, or we need ...
by etsinstallshie Flexera beginner

Creating Custom Dialog Enabling Mutually Exclusive Features

0 1 185
SummaryHow to create a custom dialog with a mutually exclusive featureSynopsisThis article provides a quick highlight on SelectionTree control, and its limitations in the scope of MSI, and describes an alternative method to enable mutually exclusive ...
by Flexera dpiarowski Flexera

How to get the Setup.rul file from an Installshield exe?

0 3 239
I want the setup.rul file of one of the installshield exe that we have which was made using InstallShield 2012 I believe but I am unable to find any way on how to reverse engineer an InstallScript project from the installation media files i.e. its ex...
by mandar_borawak Flexera beginner
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.