- Revenera Community
- Usage Intelligence
- Usage Intelligence Forum
- Re: Show the Reach Out dialog again till the user clicked on it.
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Show the Reach Out dialog again till the user clicked on it.
we just tested the auto reach out, since we would like to inform the customers about a survey.
Since we can image, that some user have no time at the moment the reach out dialog appears to take part on the survey, but maybe later.
It would be nice to differ between users, which don't like to take part on it, and customers which say no thanks.
It would be nice if the auto reach out would offer such a mechanism.
If it already does, so please inform me how to use it.
Thanks in advance
1. We have an example of using survey monkey along with our Reachout feature, Kindly go through below link for the same:
2. There is a video of "How to Survey Users with In-App Messaging":
3. Also find the detailed explanation of Reachout feature in below link:
Please let me know if you need any more information
First at all thank you for your reply