cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gibjoan
Level 2

warning -6248

I've tried following the link provided to the KnowledgeBase but this link just leads to a blank page in IE
http://kb.flexerasoftware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=Q109065&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_ERRDOC_1_1&dialogID=112354397&stateId=0 0 112348739

I have tried setting ScanAtBuild to 'properties Only' and then included these .dlls in the build, but either way this mTech_eRecorder component does not install propertly on my target PC.

Can anyone help? Thanks in Advance. JC
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Win.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Interop.Excel, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file office, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply