cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenzo22
Level 6

"Preparing to install" dialog

Hello guys, I want to change the strings and images appearing on the "Preparing to install" dialog for localization support. From the information provided here http://kb.flexerasoftware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=Q106278&sliceId= I know I should modify strings in the resource file such as 0x0804.ini under D:\Program Files\InstallShield\2010\Support. It seems that doesn't work, the caption title still shows "bla bla bla Installshield wizard", but I have changed "Installshield wizard" to other languages, and also how can I change the images appeared on this dialog, I don't want to use InstallShield's default image.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Bineesh
Level 6

0 Kudos
kenzo22
Level 6

Thanks for your reply, do you know how to make the caption title of this dialog to be localized, currently when I launch my exe installer, the caption titile of the "prepare to install" dialog shows "My product name + Installshield wizard", I want this whole title to be localized(string "InstallShield wizard" also need to be localized) but can't find which string I should modify.
0 Kudos