cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elfenliedtopfan
Level 2

need help with error 0

ok i looked up error 0 on installshild and it says its a dialog problem and i cant seem to find a fix to it and scroll-able text i wouldn't even know what dialog to look for really need help with this is the only setup program i can think of that supports big size setups just need help with this error please 🙂 thank you

elfenliedtopfan
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
joshstechnij
Level 10 Flexeran
Level 10 Flexeran

Can you provide any additional information about this error? Is this a build time or runtime error? What project type are you working with? Does this error occur with a sample/test project of the same type?
0 Kudos
elfenliedtopfan
Level 2

joshstechnij wrote:
Can you provide any additional information about this error? Is this a build time or runtime error? What project type are you working with? Does this error occur with a sample/test project of the same type?

its msi project and yes it dose on other ones as well keeps popping up but when i uninstall and re install again it starts diffident ok what i mean by this is
i mean it gives me just 64 bit program files and program files witch i like 🙂

because it works on the first one once it done it will go to a dir install so it will go to program files (company name) then install dir i dont know what is the matter with it
0 Kudos