cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atzavel
Level 2

missing merge modules

As you can see in the attached screenshot, those merge modules are missing and I don't know how to / where to find them. The project was initially in a computer with installshield 12, which crashed, this one has 2015. The "download selected item" is grayed out. Where can I find the missing modules ? Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

The merge modules in question are no longer supported since InstallShield 2013 because these technologies have reached their end-of-life milestone. See Q212461: Removal of Outdated and Obsolete Items in InstallShield 2013 for more information. If you still need to build them in InstallShield 2015, you may want to copy your existing merge modules around from InstallShield 12.
0 Kudos
atzavel
Level 2

hidenori wrote:
The merge modules in question are no longer supported since InstallShield 2013 because these technologies have reached their end-of-life milestone. See Q212461: Removal of Outdated and Obsolete Items in InstallShield 2013 for more information. If you still need to build them in InstallShield 2015, you may want to copy your existing merge modules around from InstallShield 12.

Thank for your reply. I have never done this before. Do I just have to copy the .msm files from the old installation of IS 12?
0 Kudos