cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OldWise
Level 2

Wise Installbuilder 8 WSE script conversion

Does Flexera have any Windows install products that would allow me to convert/import my Wise InstallBuilder 8 .WSE scripts ?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
OldWise
Level 2

Does anyone at Flexera actually monitor and respond to questions, or is the silence for nearly 2 weeks a sign of the type of support one will get from Flexera if one buys one of their products?
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

I do not think we currently have a product that directly converts or imports a Wise script. You may want to give Repackager a try. It is a tool that is available with the Premier version of InstallShield and with AdminStudio. To learn more, see “Part 3: Repackaging and Customizing Installations” on page 607 in the following PDF file:
AdminStudio 11.0 User Guide

Please note that the community forums are not an official support channel, as explained on the Service-Level Agreement page (see the link at the bottom right of this page). If you need support from Flexera Software, you are encouraged to visit http://support.flexerasoftware.com/ and create a support incident.

The Flexera Software employees that provide assistance on the community forums can't resolve or answer every post despite the fact that we would love to do so.
0 Kudos