cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewRich
Level 5

Where is the Package Stub setup.exe?

I am attempting to upgrade our project from 11.5 to 2008. Our automated build script modifies the string resources in "C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS 11.5 StandaloneBuild\Redist\Package Stub\Setup.exe", poking our company name, product name and product version in place of the default, before calling ISSABuild to build the single-exe installer. The IS 2008 Standalone Build creates a "C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS 2008 StandaloneBuild\Redist\Package Stub" directory but it is empty; there is no setup.exe to be modified.

If IS 2008 doesn't pull a "stub" Setup.exe from the "Package Stub" directory, how is the single-exe installer built?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
MichaelU
Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

I'm not looking at the 2008 SAB, but perhaps this will at least give a hint on where to look. It currently seems to reside in Redist\Language Independent\i386\ISP, at least assuming you're referring to the InstallScript stub.
0 Kudos
AndrewRich
Level 5

MichaelU wrote:
I'm not looking at the 2008 SAB, but perhaps this will at least give a hint on where to look. It currently seems to reside in Redist\Language Independent\i386\ISP, at least assuming you're referring to the InstallScript stub.

Thanks, that appears to be what I needed.
0 Kudos