cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mukesh_patel
Level 2

WOW64FSREDIRECTION undefined indentifier in install shield 10.5

Hi
Am trying to build installer for 64 bit machine, in which we have requirement to copy the files in system32 location but by default, its getting copy in sysWow64. So i tired with Disable(WOW64FSREDIRECTION) but am getting compile error for that, undefined indentifier...
pls help us is their anyway to redirect the files to native location.

-Mukesh
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
mukesh_patel
Level 2

mukesh_patel wrote:
Hi
Am trying to build installer for 64 bit machine, in which we have requirement to copy the files in system32 location but by default, its getting copy in sysWow64. So i tired with Disable(WOW64FSREDIRECTION) but am getting compile error for that, undefined indentifier...
pls help us is their anyway to redirect the files to native location.

-Mukesh

i also tried with "System64Folder" property but still files is getting copied in syswow64 folder. But i found a verystrange thign with that, when am printing the value for "SystemFolder" it is giving "C:\Windows\SysWow64" and for "System64Folder" it is giving "C:\Windows\System32", but whenever am coying it , it get copied in syswow64 folder i dont know y this behaviour is happening.
0 Kudos
andyamstrad
Level 6

When using the System64Folder the component(s) referencing this property will need to be set to 64-bit and possibly the 'Template Summary' (if requiring a global setting), or else Installshield/MSI will resolve the System64Folder to the 32-bit redirected location; as you have been experiencing.
0 Kudos