cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sysadmin-blr
Level 5

Uninstalling and Reinstalling InstallShield

Hello Team,

I had InstallShield2018R2 installed and activated in my machine. But accidentally I have formatted my entire machine without uninstalling InstallShield2018R2. So i am unable to install and activate in my new machine.

Could you please help me to install and activate InstallShield2018R2 in my new machine?

Thanks,

Ramesh P.

0 Kudos
(10) Replies
Bikram
Flexera Alumni

Hi Ramesh,

Can you please raise a new case over here: https://community.flexera.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/@support

and provide the serial no./activation code using which you activated InstallShield.

Thanks,

Bikram

Hi Team, I am getting the below error which raising new case for the previously reported issue. Could you please help on this? "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue." Thanks, Ramesh P
0 Kudos

Hi @sysadmin-blr

It does not look like you have a maintenance plan for InstallShield. That is preventing you from opening a support case. In order to get your InstallShield license back to you, you will need to email Support@Flexera .com (Please remove the space). 

Make sure that you include your serial number or Activation code in the email and explain the situation to Support. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Hi Team,
we have bought InstallShield with Silver Maintenance But why the maintenance plan is not created or how to enable the maintenance plan for this product.
Thanks, Ramesh P.
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Please provide your Serial number or Activation code to the: Support@Flexera.com

This needs backend check.

Thanks,

Bikram

0 Kudos

Hello Bikram,
We have already provided our Serial number and Activation code to Support@Flexera.com and waiting for the response.
Thanks,
Ramesh P.
0 Kudos

I haven't received any update from Support@Flexera.com . This is affecting our production tasks. Please guide us to resolve this issue.
0 Kudos

Hi @sysadmin-blr

I do not see any cases under your record in our system. Can you provide me with the case number or e-mail address that you contented us from?  

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,
As i mentioned earlier in this conversation, we are unable to create a case to report this issue. However i have mailed about the actual issue to Support@Flexera.com from ramesh.p@enfs.com email address.
Thanks,
Ramesh P.
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh P. I could see your case has been resolved from our side, we have returned your license. You need to use the same activation code that you used for activation earlier. Can you please check and confirm if that is working. Thanks, Bikram
0 Kudos